Please make sure that all of the applications say '15-'16 or Class of 2019. If you downloaded any applications prior to September 3rd you are at risk of having an old application.
Welcome Class of 2019!
We are so excited that you have chosen to explore the Freshman Leadership Organizations at Texas A&M University! Known as "FLOs", these organizations are a unique addition to the wide variety of involvement opportunities that we have on campus, are a great way to get involved as a freshmen, and work hard to fulfill their individual purposes as they relate to academics, service, leadership, religion, and spirit & tradition.
Below is some information that may be helpful as you pursue involvement in a freshman leadership organization. Best of luck for a wonderful year at Texas A&M, and welcome to the Aggie Family!
What is a FLO?
A FLO is a freshman leadership organization that provides opportunities for freshmen to meet other freshmen, build lasting relationships with upperclassmen, assume leadership roles within the organization, and plan both internal and external programs and events for members of the Class of 2019.
How can I become a member in a FLO?
Membership in a FLO is based on an application and interview process. Applications will be available for download on this web site. If you are applying for any FLO, you will need to register as an applicant using the button below. You will receive further instructions as you move through the application/interview process. Please note that space does not allow for all freshmen to be placed into a FLO. If you are not placed into a FLO, you will receive information on additional freshman involvement opportunities at Texas A&M.
- Aggie Fish Club (AFC)
- Aggies Selflessly Serving in Shaping Tomorrow (ASSIST)
- Fish Aides
- Fish Council
- Freshmen Aggies Spreading Tradition (FAST)
- Freshmen Leaders in Christ (FLIC)
- Freshmen Leaders in Progress (FLIP)
- MSC Aggie Leaders of Tomorrow (MSC ALOT)
- MSC Freshmen in Service and Hosting (MSC FISH)
- Freshmen Leadership Experience (FLE)
- Freshmen Liberal Arts Reaching Excellence (FLARE)
- MSC Freshman Leaders International (MSC FLI)
- Progressively Running Excellence in Professionalism (PREP)
- Freshmen Organizing and Reaching Mixed Events (FORME)
- Freshman Leaders in Education and Human Development (FLED)
- Freshmen Reaching Excellence in Engineering (FREE)
Continue to Registration
To select the Freshman Leadership Organizations (FLOs) for which you are applying, click the button below. If you have not signed into StuAct Online yet, you will be prompted to sign in with your NetID and password.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.